Window Replacement & Installation Woodinville
Window Replacement Company
The right windows can keep your home comfortable and minimize energy costs. For outstanding selection & expert installers, call Lake Washington Windows and Doors!
“We highly recommend Lake Washington Windows & Doors for window replacement.
The back of our house was damaged from too much sun and weather and our windows were not closing anymore. We asked for a new window that looked exactly like our existing. Our rep took the time and did the research to find just the right windows. Our bay windows were particularly difficult to work with but their installers are top notch installers.
We are very pleased as our house looks like it did new…..but everything works better. Thank you so much for doing such great work! We would happily recommend you to our friends.”
– Faith R., Woodinville WA
Financial Benefits Of Window Replacement
Financial benefits of replacing old or leaky home windows can be significant. Some of the financial reasons that new residential windows can be a smart move:
- Save money by cutting energy costs: old window seals and single pane glass windows allow energy to seep out, draining your wallet in the process. When your house is well insulated, your heating system won’t work as hard, and you won’t have to change the thermostat as often.
- Earn federal tax credits up to $750 (where eligible): In an effort to encourage homeowners to invest in money saving, energy efficient homes, Puget Sound Energy customers now get up to $750 in tax credits and rebates.
- Write off improvements to your sold home: Many times you can reduce the capital gains tax of selling your house by upgrading and replacing windows.
May increase home resale value: Not all home improvements are worth the investment. Some add little to no value to the asking price of a house. Replacing windows is usually the most efficient way to add to the asking price and see a good return-on-investment (ROI).
Other Benefits Of Window Replacement
The benefits of replacing your residential Woodinville windows windows extend past financial benefits.
- Improved comfort even in extreme weather: The energy-efficient windows of today keep you cool in the Summer, and warm in the Winter.
- Better looking interior and exterior: Updated windows can make your house look newer and change the perception of the home.
- Improved atmosphere in the home: Everything in your home adds or takes away from the vibe.
- Improved curb appeal: Shiny, eye-popping windows can alter the look of your house, and add to/compliment a new paint job.
Lake Washington Windows & Doors also offers residential window installation for those building a new home or adding on to their home, and commercial window installation for home builders and commercial builders looking for quick, reliable window installation in Woodinville.
Door Company Woodinville
Lake Washington Windows & Doors stands out among other door companies in the Woodinville area.
Commercial Door Replacement Services
We offer doors in Woodinville for contractors and are a door supplier for builders in Woodinville.
Residential Door Replacement Services
- Entry doors
- Exterior doors
- Front doors
- Interior doors
Why Choose Lake Washington Windows?
- Fast, professional, and excellent value
- Your satisfaction is our top priority
- Licensed, bonded, insured, and owned locally
- We can do both window and door installation
Related & Helpful Resources
Proudly Serving Woodinville & the Pacific Northwest