Window Installation & Replacement Bothell
Best Replacement Window Installers In Bothell
There are a lot of companies to choose from for replacing windows, so how do you choose? Here is a list of some criteria to choose the best replacement window installers in Bothell.
How To Choose The Best Window Installer:
- What kind of installation are they offering?
- Do they have a strong experienced staff to support your project?
- Do they have a place of business and showroom to show you their products?
- Do they make it easy to get a quote for window replacement (get a free estimate)?
- Do they have many reviews and what’s the quality score?
- Do they offer references?
- Do they look to understand your needs and offer window suggestions?
- Do they have lots of experience in the window industry?
- Are the window brands quality?
- Are they high-pressured sales teams?
Benefits of Window Replacement
- Energy-efficient replacement windows equals reduced energy bills
- Federal tax credits up to $1500 are available (where eligible)
- PSE Rebates
- New windows can increase home resale value
- Better views
- Better aesthetic
- Better lighting
- Better ventilation
- Awe inspired guests
Go here for more details about the financial benefits of window replacement.
To see if we might be a good fit, checkout our window installation process.
How Much Do Replacement Windows Cost In Bothell
See our pricing table on our windows page to see prices.
Energy Efficient Windows
Energy-efficient replacement windows keep your home comfortable and save you money. They are a wise investment to make in your home. Lake Washington Windows offers Bothell, WA window replacement services and we serve all of greater King and Snohomish Counties. Our top-rated selection and installation team has over 50 years of experience providing customized improvements and designs for local homes.
Replacement Window Types
- Vinyl Windows are cost-effective and very low maintenance, and come in a variety of styles to match your home.
- Aluminum Windows provide durability and modern styling.
- Fiberglass Windows are extremely strong, efficient, and environmentally friendly.
- Clad-Wood Windows combine the efficiency and strength of modern cladding materials with the classic style of an interior wood finish.
Having trouble identifying a type of window in your home that needs replacement? Check out our quick window types guide, which also discusses some basic pros and cons of different window styles.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an in-home consultation, please don’t hesitate to call or Contact us Online!
No High-Pressure Tactics
We are different than most of our competitors. We understand that an investment in your home of this size should be considered carefully and we want you to be 100% comfortable with your buying decision.
What Bothell Homeowners Say
“The sales process was very informative and was not high-pressure at all.
When the installers came to do the job I let them in and left for work for 2 days. Each day I came back the house was left clean and I was very surprised at the progress they made. The crew was very easy to work with, very professional, and did a great job! I would recommend Lake Washington Windows & Doors to anyone looking to replace their windows.
Thank you again for your work!”
– Suzanne K., Bothell WA
Why Choose Lake Washington Windows?
We partner with top brands like Milgard and Andersen to install products that enhance the beauty and quality of your Bothell home. Additionally, Lake Washington Windows provides window replacement services.
- Fast, professional, and affordable
- Outstanding customer satisfaction record
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Locally owned and operated
Are you looking for a total-home upgrade? We also offer replacement doors for homeowners in Bothell, WA