Fiberglass Window Installation & Replacement
BEST FIBERGLASS WINDOWS FOR SEATTLE
For installation and replacement of fiberglass windows, Seattle residents can count on the window replacement pros at Lake Washington Windows.
For a FREE estimate just call 425-255-2600 or contact us online!
Fiberglass Window Replacement Benefits
Why choose fiberglass replacement windows over vinyl, wood, or aluminum windows?
- Energy efficiency
- Heat & moisture resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Environmentally friendly
FIBERGLASS WINDOWS ARE DURABLE
Fiberglass window installation is an excellent replacement option because of its intrinsic strength and durability. Of all of the window replacement materials that you could choose to put in your Seattle home, fiberglass windows will last the longest.
FIBERGLASS WINDOWS ARE ENERGY EFFICIENCY
It gets cold here in the PNW and sometimes it gets really warm. Either circumstance creates great demand on heating and A/C systems. Weather changes increase energy bills and cost you more to maintain a comfortable home. Fiberglass window replacement is an excellent way to improve energy efficiency. Call for fiberglass window installation.
FIBERGLASS WINDOW REPLACEMENT FOR HEAT & MOISTURE RESISTANCE
In the PNW it is wet. We experience lots of moisture and in the Summer it can get very warm and dry. For windows to last as long as possible you will want windows resistant to moisture and heat stress. Fiberglass windows are resistant to both moisture and heat stress.
Window Style Versatility
Some window frames don’t allow for specific design or looks. Fiberglass windows offer a wide range of styles, including wood clad finishes.
Fiberglass Windows Are Easy To Paint
Updating a house or paint color is common. If you like to update frequently, or know that you will at some point, then you’ll like Fiberglass windows. They are easy to paint.
In the PNW we care about being eco-friendly and responsible. Fiberglass windows are environmentally friendly. In addition to their energy-efficient thermal performance, fiberglass windows are manufactured using highly sustainable materials (like sand), arguably making fiberglass one of the greenest window choices available.
Popular Fiberglass Window Styles in Seattle
- Black fiberglass windows Seattle. Black fiberglass windows are used in Seattle to complete the modern look of new homes in the city of technology and design.
- Milgard Ultra Fiberglass windows. The Ultra Series of Milgard windows are beautiful and contemporary. These fiberglass windows are strong and built to last.
- Milgard Ultra Black Bean. The dark and black window frame is a popular modern look. People in Seattle are looking for Milgard Ultra Black Bean window frames because they’re a beautiful option for dark window frames.
- Color fiberglass windows. Seattle homeowners take pride in their personal preference and expression. Color fiberglass windows are a popular request from homeowners who use their home as a form of self expression.
- Fiberglass clad wood windows. Seattle fiberglass clad window installation is a popular request. Many homes in Seattle are older and have beautiful wood interiors. Seattleites want to keep the beauty of the wood window inside the home while matching the exterior that is not wood.
Milgard Fiberglass Colors
Milgard offers 16 colors for fiberglass windows.
- Black Bean
- Classic Brown
- Evening Sky
- Pea Pod
Milgard Fiberglass Windows
Why does Lake Washington Windows recommend Milgard fiberglass windows?
It’s simple – we’ve been installing replacement windows in Seattle and the Northwest for over 15 years, and have found that Milgard products are consistently among the highest quality and longest lasting windows in the industry.
The Milgard Essence and Ultra Series continue this standard of excellence, and are covered by Milgard’s full lifetime warranty.
Fiberglass Window FAQs
Are Fiberglass Windows better than vinyl?
In terms of strength, fiberglass windows are better than vinyl windows because fiberglass windows are 8x stronger than vinyl. In terms of longevity quality vinyl windows are rated for up to 30 years, and fiberglass windows can last 50+ years.
Are Fiberglass Windows worth it?
Fiberglass windows are typically more expensive than vinyl windows, but that’s because they are more resistant to warping and last longer.
Are Fiberglass Windows better than wood?
Regarding every aspect of window frames except the look that wood windows offer, fiberglass windows are superior. Fiberglass windows are stronger and more durable than most windows, Extreme temperatures have almost no impact on fiberglass which means less warping and cracking. That means a longer lifespan and better energy efficiency.
Who makes the best fiberglass window?
We think that Milgard makes the best fiberglass windows, specifically the Milgard Ultra series.
Free Replacement Estimate
Start saving energy, lower your heating bill, and improve the appearance of your home. Call the Certified Window and Door Replacement Specialists at Lake Washington Windows at (425) 255-2600 for a Free Estimate! We offer financing and payment plans too.