Window Replacement Tacoma WA
Professional Window Replacement and Installation
Professional Window Replacement in Tacoma WA
Your home is your biggest investment and you have to do everything you can to keep your home in top condition, including its windows. Over time, even the best-quality windows can start to show their age.
That’s when it’s time to call Lake Washington Windows – experts at window replacement services.
Visit Our Showroom in Tacoma & Seattle
Lake Washington Windows & Doors has two convenient locations serving the Tacoma / Seattle metro area. Our south showroom in Fife is located on Pacific Highway. Make an appointment to stop in and see windows by leading brands like Milgard and Provia. We have fiberglass, vinyl, and clad wood windows available in the Tacoma showroom. We also have fiberglass and steel entry doors.
Our Tacoma Window Showroom
📍5005 Pacific Hwy E #17
Fife, WA 98424
Our second window and door showroom location. We are located in Fife near Tacoma, WA. We specialize in energy efficient windows and offer only the best brand for each type of window.
When Should You Replace Your Windows?
Does your home take longer to cool than it used to? Most people are aware that HVAC systems need regular maintenance and can’t function well without it – for instance if a dust build-up is blocking the air vents. However, if you’ve noticed a change over time, it might not be your HVAC system that’s at fault. The fault may be your old windows, meaning it’s time to search “tacoma window replacement.”
“Great company all around! James Fox came out and took all of 15 minutes to measure my three windows I was replacing and went over my window options. Within a few days he sent me back my quote and when I asked about financing my job didn’t qualify under their terms, but he still knocked off a few hundred dollars because I wasn’t able to qualify! He also was upfront about the lead time for install, as it was mid summer, so they were 9 weeks out. When their install team came out, Rusty and Jack, were on time and very professional. They informed me of the poor job the previous installers had done on the old windows and walked me through why it was wrong (insightful knowledge is never a bad thing!). I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Lake Washington Windows & Doors, I would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat!”
– David B., Tacoma WA
Benefits of Replacing Your Windows
Old, drafty windows aren’t just unpleasant – they can render your HVAC system ineffective and make your heating and cooling costs go up dramatically. If your doors and windows aren’t in good shape, replacing them may be a good investment – in more ways than one.
Like solar energy panels and energy-efficient lighting, good windows will help you recoup costs over time. Since they provide better insulation with modern techniques and superior materials, your heating and cooling costs will go down drastically and you’ll soon make up for the expense.
1,006–6,205 pounds of CO2
which is equivalent to 51 to 317 gallons of gasoline
|a year when replacing single-pane windows|
246–2,001 pounds of CO2
which is equivalent to 13 to 102
|a year when replacing double-pane, clear glass windows|
* Ranges are based on the average savings among homes in modeled cities. Actual savings will vary based on local climate conditions, utility rates, and individual home characteristics.
We have numerous replacement window options for you to choose from – different materials, styles, brands and coatings. The one thing our products all have in common is the fact that they look gorgeous. Energy-efficient windows (when installed right) will pay for themselves over time with reduced energy costs and increased home value.
By using less energy to heat or cool your home, you’ll be helping the environment. While indoor temperature control may make our lives more comfortable, it hurts the Earth considerably. The less energy you use, the better.
Local window replacement company, Lake Washington Windows, has offices in Tacoma/Fife and Renton, but we offer our window and door replacement services in neighboring areas. Window replacement and glass replacement are two of our main services. More details below:
Full Frame Windows Tacoma
This refers to replacing whole windows – i.e., the frame and the glass. This is commonly referred to as a full frame window. The order must be for a minimum of two windows. We can’t sell you windows without installation, and we can’t install windows that you purchase elsewhere. Full-service window replacement is designed to match the right product with professional installtion for a result we can stand behind.
Types Of Replacement Windows
When replacing your windows on your Tacoma home, you need to understand which of the available options is best for you. At Lake Washington Windows we have four great options if you’re searching for “replacement windows tacoma.” Here are the Best replacement windows for Tacoma.
Clad Wood Windows
These windows have a wooden interior, and the exterior is made of fiberglass, vinyl or aluminum. This option is perfect for people who want a traditional appearance (i.e., wooden windows) without the problems that wooden windows present. Clad wood windows are low-maintenance and they look great!
If you’ve noticed warping due to heat or moisture and want to prevent that problem from recurring, fiberglass is the best material for you. In addition, fiberglass is generally stronger and more durable than other options.
Energy efficiency and affordability are the two major benefits of vinyl windows. However, they’re also really durable, easy to maintain, and stylish. The windows at our Tacoma window and door company are Energy Star rated, and easy to operate.
People also hire us when looking for “vinyl leisure room installer Tacoma.” We often assist in the installation of the windows and doors for leisure rooms.
Window Walls Installer Tacoma
Another type of vinyl window we install are window walls. So people searching for “vinyl window walls installer Tacoma” need look no further.
Popular Window Styles in Tacoma WA
In Tacoma, there is a trend for the types of windows that people are asking for.
- Search number one is Casement Windows Tacoma. Because casement windows swing open, they are perfect for the temperature swings in Tacoma, and for taking in the Commencement Bay and Puget Sound air. Casement windows are easier to open for those with trouble using sliding windows as well.
- Double pane windows tacoma. Puget Sound Energy offers discounts to Tacomans who upgrade their windows to double pane and triple pane windows. Homeowners find this a good catalyst for making the move to get window replacement.
- Energy efficient windows tacoma. The benefits of energy efficient windows goes without saying. Tacomans like to save money and the environment.
- Sliding windows tacoma. Windows can slide horizontally (↔) and vertically (↕). Sliding windows are much faster to open than casement windows if you have the strength to operate them. Keeping your home fresh and adjusting to the weather changes of Tacoma is easy with sliding windows.
- Bay windows tacoma. Some homes in Tacoma have lots of light and great views of the Narrows Bridge, Puget Sound, or Commencement Bay. Bay windows are made for these exact Tacoma views and experiences.
- Home windows Tacoma. As 2018 Census Bureau data, 50.4% of Tacoma residents own a home. It makes sense why so many are asking for home windows in Tacoma.
- Bow windows tacoma. Bow windows serve a similar purpose to Bay windows and differ only in form and style. They show off the views and let the light in.
- Picture windows tacoma. There are beautiful homes in Tacoma. Many of these homes are given special character and design when adorned with Picture Windows. They are mostly used for aesthetic purposes.
- Basement windows tacoma. Many homeowners in Tacoma utilize their basements to rent out. Because most homes are older in Tacoma, their basement windows need updating.
Replacing Old Kitchen Windows
With so many great views from old Tacoma homes, it is not uncommon for us to aid those looking for “kitchen windows Tacoma.” If you have a kitchen with old windows, or want to improve the view from your kitchen then we can help.
Milgard Windows Tacoma
We only use the best quality windows and doors. That is why we default to using Milgard Windows.
Patio Doors Tacoma
We also install doors frequently for homes in Tacoma. When it comes to doors, one of the most requested styles of doors to install or replace in Tacoma is patio doors.
Why Choose Lake Washington Windows And Doors?
There are many window replacement companies in the Tacoma area, but few have been established for close to 20 years. Lake Washington Windows is a trusted company that values hard work and good service. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand our customers’ needs and deliver accordingly.
If you are searching “window installation tacoma” or “new windows tacoma” and want a company that values you as a customer and cares about your experience, choose us for your next window installation project. Our customers’ reviews will show you we mean every word of what we’ve said, and your experience with us will prove it.
If you’re looking for a reliable Tacoma window installation company, get in touch by calling us at 425-279-7547.