Tacoma Window Replacement Company
Does your home take longer to cool than it used to? Most people are aware that HVAC systems need regular maintenance and can’t function well without it – for instance if a dust build-up is blocking the air vents. However, if you’ve noticed a change over time, it might not be your HVAC system that’s at fault. The fault may be your old windows, meaning it’s time to search “tacoma window replacement.”
“Mike and I were both very impressed and very satisfied with the sale and install of our new windows.
The job was done in a timely manner and was completed on time. The install crew was very courteous and kept the job site impeccably clean throughout the install process. They did an excellent job. Most of all we love our new windows. They look great and perform as advertised. Our house is so much warmer now, it’s truly great.
Thanks again for the great job.”
– Libby, Seattle, WA
Tacoma Window Replacement Benefits
Old, drafty windows aren’t just unpleasant – they can render your HVAC system ineffective and make your heating and cooling costs go up dramatically. If your doors and windows aren’t in good shape, replacing them may be a good investment – in more ways than one.
Like solar energy panels and energy-efficient lighting, good windows will help you recoup costs over time. Since they provide better insulation with modern techniques and superior materials, your heating and cooling costs will go down drastically and you’ll soon make up for the expense.
1,006–6,205 pounds of CO2
which is equivalent to 51 to 317 gallons of gasoline
|a year when replacing single-pane windows|
246–2,001 pounds of CO2
which is equivalent to 13 to 102
|a year when replacing double-pane, clear glass windows|
* Ranges are based on the average savings among homes in modeled cities. Actual savings will vary based on local climate conditions, utility rates, and individual home characteristics.
At our Tacoma window and door company, we have numerous options for you to choose from – different materials, styles, brands and more. The one thing our products all have in common is the fact that they look gorgeous. Our energy-efficient windows will pay for themselves over time while elevating your home’s décor.
Helping The Earth
By using less energy to heat or cool your home, you’ll be helping the environment. While indoor temperature control may make our lives more comfortable, it hurts the Earth considerably. The less energy you use, the better.
Lake Washington Windows has offices in Seattle and Renton, but we offer our services in neighboring areas including Tacoma. Window replacement and glass replacement are two of our main services. More details below:
Window replacement in Tacoma – This refers to replacing whole windows – i.e., the frame and the glass. The order must be for a minimum of two windows.
Types Of Replacement Windows Tacoma
When replacing your windows on your Tacoma home, you need to understand which of the available options is best for you. At Lake Washington Windows we have four great options if you’re searching for “replacement windows tacoma.” Here are the Best replacement windows for Tacoma.
Aluminum is an excellent option if you want a modern look. It’s light, durable, low-maintenance and cost-effective. Modern aluminum windows come with better noise insulation, thermal break barriers, and thinner and deeper frames that maximize the viewing area.
Clad Wood Windows
These windows have a wooden interior, and the exterior is made of fiberglass, vinyl or aluminum. This option is perfect for people who want a traditional appearance (i.e., wooden windows) without the problems that wooden windows present. Clad wood windows are low-maintenance and they look great!
If you’ve noticed warping due to heat or moisture and want to prevent that problem from recurring, fiberglass is the best material for you. In addition, fiberglass is generally stronger and more durable than other options.
Energy efficiency and affordability are the two major benefits of vinyl windows. However, they’re also really durable, easy to maintain, and stylish. The windows at our Tacoma window and door company are Energy Star rated, and easy to operate.
Popular Window Replacements in Tacoma
In Tacoma, there is a trend for the types of windows that people are asking for.
- Search number one is Casement Windows Tacoma. Because casement windows swing open, they are perfect for the temperature swings in Tacoma, and for taking in the Commencement Bay and Puget Sound air. Casement windows are easier to open for those with trouble using sliding windows as well.
- Double pane windows tacoma. Puget Sound Energy offers discounts to Tacomans who upgrade their windows to double pane and triple pane windows. Homeowners find this a good catalyst for making the move to get window replacement.
- Energy efficient windows tacoma. The benefits of energy efficient windows goes without saying. Tacomans like to save money and the environment.
- Sliding windows tacoma. Windows can slide horizontally (↔) and vertically (↕). Sliding windows are much faster to open than casement windows if you have the strength to operate them. Keeping your home fresh and adjusting to the weather changes of Tacoma is easy with sliding windows.
- Bay window tacoma. Some homes in Tacoma have lots of light and great views of the Narrows Bridge, Puget Sound, or Commencement Bay. Bay windows are made for these exact Tacoma views and experiences.
- Home windows Tacoma. As 2018 Census Bureau data, 50.4% of Tacoma residents own a home. It makes sense why so many are asking for home windows in Tacoma.
- Bow windows tacoma. Bow windows serve a similar purpose to Bay windows and differ only in form and style. They show off the views and let the light in.
- Picture windows tacoma. There are beautiful homes in Tacoma. Many of these homes are given special character and design when adorned with Picture Windows. They are mostly used for aesthetic purposes.
- Basement windows tacoma. Many homeowners in Tacoma utilize their basements to rent out. Because most homes are older in Tacoma, their basement windows need updating.
Patio Doors Tacoma
We also install doors frequently for homes in Tacoma. When it comes to doors, one of the most requested styles of doors to install or replace in Tacoma is patio doors.
Why Choose Lake Washington Windows And Doors?
Established for a little over sixteen years, Lake Washington Windows is a trusted company that values hard work and good service. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand our customers’ needs and deliver accordingly.
If you are searching “window installation tacoma” and want a company that values you as a customer and cares about your experience, choose us for your next window installation project. Our customers’ reviews will show you we mean every word of what we’ve said, and your experience with us will prove it.
If you’re looking for a reliable Tacoma window installation company, get in touch by calling us at 425-279-7547.
Free Replacement Estimate
Start saving energy, lower your heating bill, and improve the appearance of your home. Call the Certified Window and Door Replacement Specialists at Lake Washington Windows at (425) 255-2600 for a Free Estimate! We offer financing and payment plans too.